Here we are saying good-bye... Now, this wasn't the only Aloha that we had to say today, because we also met the Harrisons for a dinner at the Boathouse in Chattanooga. Whew! Now for those of you that don't know, the Harrisons are some of our best friends in the whole wide world and we knew that this one would be tough.
Fortunately, we've also had to say good-bye the Oldhams, Alice S., the Steffners, the Odles, the Watsons, and Linda's family in this same week, so we in some weird way are prepared for this one. Not really. I know it's a theme, but I have to say it again... we are really going to miss all our friends in this area. We'll talk on the phone, and we'll email, and I'm sure we will follow each other's blogs :), but realistically we know that our "face-time" will be significantly reduced with this little move of ours. So, there are some really tough emotions going on each time we tell our friends that we love 'em and we'll see them soon. We know that soon is not soon enough. So for now, I'm just grateful that I have friends that I will miss so much...
Pictured here are Coop-Coop and Aunty Kristin at the Tennessee Riverwalk, both refusing to say good-bye... Kristin says: "Denial is okay."
More pics below. And that's all I got for now...
Gracie on the Riverwalk, Aunty 'drea hanging with Cooper, K.G. with C in Memorial Day-Couture, and Mammie on her speed limit birthday!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment